At Saint Francis University, we appreciate that our students come from a wide variety of academic and professional backgrounds. As such, we aim to maintain minimum admission requirements that allow for varying backgrounds but still reward and encourage previous educational achievement.
Applicants to the program must have graduated from an accredited institution, having obtained a bachelor’s degree. A cumulative GPA of 2.75* from the student’s previous academic work is required for full acceptance into the MHSc program.
They must also submit the following:
- Completed MHSc application (electronic)
- 1-2 page Statement of Purpose essay
- Two letters of reference
- Current resume/curriculum vitae
- Non-refundable application fee of $50.00
- Official undergraduate transcript(s)**
- A non-duplicated email address (a personal email address unique to each applicant)
*Applicants with an undergraduate cumulative GPA of 2.5 to 2.74 may be accepted to the MHSc Program on a provisional basis.
**If undergraduate education has been obtained outside of the United States, an independent educational assessment may be required as part of admissions process.
Upcoming Term Starts
- Fall 2014 Session 1 – Classes Begin September 1st, 2014
- Fall 2014 Session 2 – Classes Being October 27th, 2014
To learn more about Saint Francis University’s online Master of Health Science and download a free brochure, fill out the fields below. You can also call to speak to one of our Enrollment Representatives about the degree program.