Before you submit any of the following items, please contact Chris Koch, MHSc Enrollment Representative, at 1-800-357-5855 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to start the application process:
- Completed bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution with cumulative GPA of 2.5
- Completed on-line application
- Submission of an official transcript from an accredited institution*
- Submission of two (2) letters of recommendation
- Submission of a non-refundable $50.00 application fee
- Submission of a current resume or CV
* Students with degrees from Universities outside of the United States, a degree assessment must be completed, at the student’s expense, by an education-accrediting agency such as the World Education Service ( www.wes.org ). An original report form this agency must be submitted as part of the admission application.
Upcoming Term Starts
Fall 1 2013 Enrollment
Classes Start: September 2, 2013
Fall 2 2013 Enrollment
Classes Start: October 28, 2013
To learn more about Saint Francis University’s online Master of Health Science and download a free brochure, fill out the fields below. You can also call to speak to one of our Enrollment Representatives about the degree program.