Become a Leader in Healthcare
If you are seeking a greater role of responsibility in the healthcare setting, Saint Francis University’s online Master of Health Science (MHSc) can take you to the next level in your education and career. We provide an affordable, convenient and flexible degree tailored to provide an education that touches upon the key elements of a Master of Public Health and a Master of Healthcare Administration. Our expert faculty will help you hone your skills and become leaders in healthcare using an established tradition of academic excellence founded in 1847.
Program Details/Fast Facts
- 100% online program with 24/7 access to courses
- Personalize your degree with specialty tracks: Clinical, Health Education, Health Leadership, or Generalist
- 30 credits required to complete the MHSc program
- Courses designed with structure and for independent study
- Most full-time students can complete the program in 1.5 years or in 4 to 5 semesters
To learn more about Saint Francis University’s online Master of Health Science and download a free brochure, fill out the fields below. You can also call to speak to one of our Enrollment Representatives about the degree program.