Online Master of Health Science
Become a Leader in Healthcare
If you are seeking a greater role of responsibility in the healthcare setting, Saint Francis University’s online Master of Health Science (MHSc) can take you to the next level in your education and career. We provide an affordable, convenient and flexible degree tailored to provide an education that touches upon the key elements of a Master of Public Health and a Master of Healthcare Administration. Our expert faculty will help you hone your skills and become leaders in healthcare using an established tradition of academic excellence founded in 1847.
The MHSc Program Mission Statement
The Master of Health Science (MHSc) Program at Saint Francis University offers professionals in the health care industry the opportunity to obtain graduate education in a flexible, online format. Consistent with the Franciscan tradition, the MHSc Program encourages students to seek and respond to service needs utilizing an evidence-based approach, while mindful of ethical, policy, and leadership considerations. Creatively balancing these complex issues uniquely prepares graduates to be tomorrow’s exceptional industry leaders.
Program Details/Fast Facts
- 100% online program with 24/7 access to courses
- 30 credits required to complete the MHSc program
- Courses designed with structure and for independent study
- Most full-time students can complete the program in 1.5 years or in 4 to 5 semesters
- Completed bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution with cumulative GPA of 2.5
- Completed on-line application
- Submission of an official transcript from an accredited institution*
- Submission of two (2) letters of reference
- Submission of a non-refundable $50.00 application fee
- Submission of a current resume or CV
* Students with degrees from Universities outside of the United States, a degree assessment must be completed, at the student’s expense, by an education-accrediting agency such as the World Education Service ( www.wes.org ). An original report form this agency must be submitted as part of the admission application.
Summer 1 Enrollment
Application Deadline: March 22, 2014
Classes begin May 5, 2014
Summer 2 Enrollment
Application Deadline: May 23, 2014
Classes begin June 30, 2014
Fall 1 Enrollment
Application Deadline: July 18, 2014
Classes begin September 1, 2014
Fall 2 Enrollment
Application Deadline: September 19, 2014
Classes begin October 27, 2014
Spring 1 2014 Enrollment
Application Deadline: November 14, 2014
Classes begin January 5, 2015
To learn more about Saint Francis University’s online Master of Health Science and download a free brochure, fill out the fields below. You can also call to speak to one of our Enrollment Representatives about the degree program.