The Saint Francis University Difference
The SFU Difference
By earning your online Master of Health Science (MHSc) at Saint Francis University, learn affordably, flexibly, and conveniently while gaining education through a Franciscan philosophy that sets our graduate program apart from others through holistic, person-based teaching.
Saint Francis University is grateful for its Franciscan heritage and works everyday to convey the values of Saint Francis of Assisi:
- A HUMBLE AND GENEROUS ATTITUDE TOWARD LEARNING
- REVERENCE FOR ALL LIFE AND FOR THE GOODNESS OF ALL HUMANITY
- A GLOBAL VISION
- SERVICE TO THE POOR AND THE NEEDY
- RESPECT FOR THE UNIQUENESS OF INDIVIDUAL PERSONS
- A COMMUNITY OF FAITH AND PRAYER
- THE SPIRIT OF SIMPLICITY AND JOY
- FRANCISCAN PRESENCE
"Being able to utilize state-of-the-art online course management platforms and interact with instructors who are practicing professionals allows for a unique and rewarding learning experience...I would highly recommend the Saint Francis University Master of Health Science program."
- Brenda Guzic, MHSc Graduate 2011